5 år 5 år
- Ryan Holladay: To hear this music you have to be there. Literally: Imagine walking in a park and having a sound track change as you go, determined by your location.
- Sandra Aamodt: Why dieting doesn't usually work: How the brain determines our weight, how it is futile to resist because of internal set-points and thermostat like dynamics. Instead try to eat "mindfulness".
- Maysoon Zayid: I got 99 problems... palsy is just one: A funny and interesting talk of her life as a comedian and how it was affected by her cerebral palsy.
- Andrew Solomon: Depression: the secret we share: "The opposite of depression is not happiness, but vitality".
- Boyd Varty: What I learned from Nelson Mandela: A talk dedicated to the late leader Nelson Mandela.
- Suzana Herculano-Houzel: What is so special about the human brain?: A talk that explains that it is not the size, but the number of neurons that makes us "special".
- Peter Doolittle: How your "working memory" makes sense of the world: The importance and limitations of working memory.
- Arthur Benjamin: The magic of Fibonacci numbers: Fibonacci numbers, golden ratio. "Math is not only for solving for x, but to figure out (y) why"
- Mikko Hypponen: How the NSA betrayed the world's trust -- time to act: A call for open source initiatives across European states.
- Grégoire Courtine: The paralyzed rat that walked: Stimulating healing of cut nerve connections in rats with new technologies.
- Parul Sehgal: An ode to envy: "What is jealousy? What drives it, and why do we secretly love it?"
- Alessandro Acquisti: Why privacy matters: Privacy as a key ingredient for democracy.